Suzanne Friday leads the firm’s Tax, Trusts and Estates practice group. In addition to representing individuals, corporations, partnerships and LLC’s in business and transactional matters, she assists clients with sophisticated tax and estate planning and often advises small business owners on succession planning as well as wealth and asset preservation. Suzanne is often retained to advise trustees and executors regarding the administration of trusts and estates. Suzanne is currently solicitor to a local tax collection bureau.
With an L.L.M. in taxation and prior experience as an in-house attorney for a large, international nonprofit organization, Suzanne has extensive experience representing nonprofit organizations and regularly advises clients regarding all aspects of nonprofit operation from formation to dissolution.
Suzanne is a member of the Charitable Organizations Committee of the Pennsylvania Bar Association and serves as a pro bono guardian monitor for the Dauphin County Orphan’s Court.
Suzanne is a popular presenter at the Dauphin County Bar Association and other area continuing legal education programs where she speaks on estate planning subjects and legal issues affecting nonprofit organizations and foundations.
- Successfully represented estate in two Superior Court appeals
- Prepared business succession plan for large family-owned farm business
- Represented grandchildren in challenge of estate executor
- Guided several nonprofit organizations through trust termination process and sales tax appeal
- Obtained IRS group exemption for state-wide membership organization